U.S. Solar Development in a Tariff World
Join us April 24 for a unique mix of market intelligence with an engaging panel of industry professionals to discuss the challenges facing the solar energy market. We will discuss what to expect in 2018, the U.S. benefactors of tariffs, how project pricing is impacted by solar panel tariffs and more.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
Cleveland Program/Webcast: Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Submit questions for our panelists to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How are the new solar panel tariffs impacting project pricing?
- What do we expect in 2018, and why are we not seeing a downturn in the level of development activity?
- Who are the major U.S. benefactors of these tariffs?
- Who will lose because of these tariffs?
- How is tax reform impacting tax equity?
- How could Opportunity Zones be leveraged to help finance solar projects?
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Michael Wise - Moderator
Member; Board of Directors
Chief Financial Officer
C2 Energy Capital
American Electric Power
Director of Business Development
For the Love of Retail Real Estate: Embracing Change and Adapting for Success
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Patrick Karbowski from McDonald Hopkins will discuss "Lease in Default? Best Practices Before and After the Default" at the ICSC's Michigan Continuing Education Program For Real Estate Professionals on February 14.
Attracting and retaining talent in a millennial world
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Understanding the millennial generation is not only important to ensure you are attracting top talent, it is vital to the longevity of any business. Please join us Thursday, March 21 for a discussion on attracting, retaining, and engaging millennials.