U.S. Solar Development in a Tariff World
Join us April 24 for a unique mix of market intelligence with an engaging panel of industry professionals to discuss the challenges facing the solar energy market. We will discuss what to expect in 2018, the U.S. benefactors of tariffs, how project pricing is impacted by solar panel tariffs and more.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
Cleveland Program/Webcast: Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Submit questions for our panelists to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How are the new solar panel tariffs impacting project pricing?
- What do we expect in 2018, and why are we not seeing a downturn in the level of development activity?
- Who are the major U.S. benefactors of these tariffs?
- Who will lose because of these tariffs?
- How is tax reform impacting tax equity?
- How could Opportunity Zones be leveraged to help finance solar projects?
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
2018 NVBDC National Veteran Business Matchmaker
Monday, September 10, 2018
Mike Witzke, Member, McDonald Hopkins, is presenting at the 2018 NVBDC National Veteran Business Matchmaker.
Real Estate Law Boot Camp
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
John Heer, McDonald Hopkins, will speak at the Real Estate Law Boot Camp.
Discrimination and Harassment, Human Resource Law: What You Need to Know Now
Wednesday, October 3, 2018
Ryan Neumeyer will present "Discrimination and Harassment" at the Human Resource Law seminar on Oct. 3, 2018 in Cleveland, Ohio.
Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018
Friday, November 2, 2018
Stephen Rosenfeld, Member, McDonald Hopkins will speak at Understanding the Intellectual Property License 2018 on November 2.