What lab leaders need to know to prepare for evolving payer behavior, audits, programs and policies
- How to assess the top areas for audit investigation and audit by payers, including medical necessity, fee forgiving/billing policy, and improper coding.
- How to respond to payer investigations and audits, including details on identification, protocols, infrastructure to capture, identify, route and respond in a timely manner (i.e., enterprise content management).
- How to navigate a pre-certification program, including DOS considerations, and service models for insourcing and outsourcing.
- Lab leadership responsible for legal, compliance, billing/revenue cycle and finance
- CEOs, COOs, and CFOs
- General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, VP/Director-Revenue Cycle
- Lab owners and the administrator in charge of billing
Attorney and Partner
- A site license to attend the webinar. Invite as many members of your team as you would like!
- A full transcript emailed to you soon after the conference
- The opportunity to pose specific questions, and connect directly with the speakers during the audience Q&A session
Out with the old, in with the new: Do your estate and business plans need an update?
Thursday, January 17, 2019
FAQs About the End of LIBOR
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Join McDonald Hopkins and the Commercial Finance Association for a roundtable Lunch and Learn discussing FAQs about the end of LIBOR
2019 Business Outlook
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Should the business community be optimistic about business conditions this year? Please join us on Thursday, January 31 for an insightful discussion of what we might expect in the months ahead. Dr. Justin Barnette, economist at Kent State University, is our featured speaker.