What lab leaders need to know to prepare for evolving payer behavior, audits, programs and policies
- How to assess the top areas for audit investigation and audit by payers, including medical necessity, fee forgiving/billing policy, and improper coding.
- How to respond to payer investigations and audits, including details on identification, protocols, infrastructure to capture, identify, route and respond in a timely manner (i.e., enterprise content management).
- How to navigate a pre-certification program, including DOS considerations, and service models for insourcing and outsourcing.
- Lab leadership responsible for legal, compliance, billing/revenue cycle and finance
- CEOs, COOs, and CFOs
- General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, VP/Director-Revenue Cycle
- Lab owners and the administrator in charge of billing
Attorney and Partner
- A site license to attend the webinar. Invite as many members of your team as you would like!
- A full transcript emailed to you soon after the conference
- The opportunity to pose specific questions, and connect directly with the speakers during the audience Q&A session
Teaming, Joint Ventures, and Mentor Protégé Program to Gain a Competitive Edge: Legal, Financial & Practical Considerations
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
20 Employment Law Challenges for 2020
Thursday, January 23, 2020
During this Business Hour, we will discuss key employment law issues facing employers and provide guidance to assist employers in addressing these challenges for 2020 and beyond.
The SECURE Act and key provisions affecting retirement plans
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Join our Employee Benefits attorneys on February 25 as they discuss items affecting your retirement plan, including the SECURE Act.
Cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Peter Welin will be presenting on cumulative impact claims and how to present them or defend against them for Lorman Education Services on March 18.