Real Estate Law Boot Camp: A How-To Guide to Contacts, Title, Closing, and More
Immerse yourself in real estate law! This practical, fast-paced program with McDonald Hopkins' John Heer through the National Business Institute is designed to give you a broad look at real estate practice. From everyday contracts, title matters and closings to 1031 exchanges and other special issues, gain the basic knowledge and sample forms you need to refresh or build a foundation for a successful practice. Click here to register.
- Learn how to draft and negotiate key provisions of different real estate contracts.
- Discover how to investigate and resolve title defects.
- Gain practical tips for dealing with different types of liens on property.
- Build an essential understanding of the mechanics of 1031 exchanges.
- Hear how to prepare and review documents for real estate closings.
- Find out what must be done when buying or selling property with environmental issues.
Lunch with Margaret Mitchell - Leaders in Education
Monday, March 2, 2020
Join us in Cleveland or via live webcast for the 5th in our Leaders in Education Lunch Series with special guest Margaret Mitchell, President and CEO of the YWCA of Greater Cleveland