Teaming, Joint Ventures, and Mentor Protégé Program to Gain a Competitive Edge: Legal, Financial & Practical Considerations
Michelle Kantor will be speaking at "Teaming, Joint Ventures, and Mentor Protégé Program to Gain a Competitive Edge: Legal, Financial & Practical Considerations" with the Women Business Development Center on January 7.
Joint ventures, teaming arrangements and the SBA All Small Business Mentor Protégé program help to jump start and increase capacity and capabilities to successfully compete and execute commercial and government contracts. When considering a joint venture, a prime subcontract teaming or mentor protégé arrangement it is crucial to understand and address the legal requirements and potential risks before the agreement is signed.
- Teaming, joint venture and Mentor protégé program: demystified
- Do’s and don’ts of strategic partnerships • Hard questions to ask your prospective teaming, joint venture of mentor protégé partners
- Legal, financial and practical issues to address when forming teaming, joint venture and mentor protégé arrangements
- Mentor Protégé, the good, bad and ugly: Lessons Learned
- How to protect your certifications and still thrive with Mentor Protégé and Joint Venture arrangements
- How small & large businesses can work together legally & ethically