What Lab Leaders Need to Know to Prepare for 2020: Bracing for Aggressive Payor Audits, Rigid Enforcement of Fraud and Abuse Laws, and More
Elizabeth Sullivan and Courtney Tito will be presenting, "What Lab Leaders Need to Know to Prepare for 2020: Bracing for Aggressive Payor Audits, Rigid Enforcement of Fraud and Abuse Laws, and More" on November 20 at 1:00 p.m. ET. This Dark Daily 90-minute webinar, which includes an interactive Q&A session, will help you protect your laboratory from unnecessary risk, and position it to drive value and enjoy continued success.
Click here to register.
Use webnov2019 for a 10% discount.
- Understand upcoming changes in the laboratory audit and regulatory environment
- Learn best practices to mitigate your lab’s business risk
- Prepare your laboratory to appropriately respond to, or potentially avoid, payer investigations and audits
- Recognize and proactively address compliance risks in your lab’s day-to-day operations
- Get up-to-the-minute information on enforcement trends and ways in which these trends may change in 2020