Selling Franchises Bootcamp
Alan Burger will be presenting at the Selling Franchises Bootcamp presented by the Titus Center for Franchising at Palm Beach Atlantic University on February 18-19, 2020. The 2-day Bootcamp reveals the systems, methodologies, skills and practices of the leading marketing and operations professionals in the franchise community. If your goal is to maximize your investment in marketing and operations, all for the purpose of building a more successful and desirable franchise opportunity, the Bootcamp provides insightful, valuable information covering every aspect of domestic and international franchise marketing and operations divisions. The Bootcamp faculty includes career franchise executives who have consistently delivered, and usually exceeded, their companies’ marketing and operations goals!
Click here to register.
- Develop a take-away action plan that can be immediately implemented to confidently improve and maximize your investment in marketing and operations.
- Benefit long-term from the instruction, recommendations and ideas revealed by successful, career franchise marketing and operations executives and practitioners.
- Get a grip on digital marketing – latest techniques and ideas that are being used by the Big Companies!
- Understand what every franchisor needs to do to develop, recruit, support and train marketing and operations personnel who can move franchise networks forward in both domestic and international markets.
- Know how to effectively invest marketing funds to generate qualified sales leads as well as to sell more products and services through the franchise network.
- Appreciate the value of the skills and tools that leading franchise marketing and operations executives are using to consistently support and build their franchise companies.
- Gain real-world experience and knowledge leading to greater franchise buy-in both domestically and internationally.
- An overview of the sales process and how to accurately and properly make legal franchise sales.