- The founder's exit strategy: From beginning to end The interests of founders and their companies can diverge at several important junctures in a company's lifecycle. Founders must understand when their interests are distinct from their company and how to continue a company's upward trajectory, while simultaneously protecting themselves. This Business Hour will focus on some of the most common issues where founder and company interests do not align, and discuss the most effective ways for founders to protect themselves without sacrificing the company’s best interests. Ultimately, the success of the company should mean the success of its founders. Please submit questions for the panelists to email@example.com.
- Alexander A. Ayar Meet Alexander A. Ayar, a Member in the Litigation Department in our Detroit office.
- Mazen Asbahi Meet Mazen Asbahi, a Member in our Chicago office with 17 years of experience working with clients in healthcare and corporate law.
- Shale Update: 2017 Analysis and 2018 Forecast The Energy Group at McDonald Hopkins invites you to join us Tuesday, January 16 for a Shale Update: 2017 Analysis and 2018 Forecast from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET and a reception immediately following the program. Our panelists will discuss shale results from 2017 and what to expect in 2018.
- Tax Reform Analysis for Nonprofits Please join us as we analyze the legislation's key features and answer your questions.