Connect with Adrianna
- Connect on LinkedIn
Adrianna is an associate in the Tax and Benefits Department at McDonald Hopkins. She focuses her practice in the areas of estate, probate, succession, and tax planning, helping clients protect and transfer their wealth efficiently.
Adrianna also has a strong business and litigation background. She has represented and advised clients in connection with business and commercial litigation matters, such as shareholder oppression disputes, contract disputes, professional malpractice, franchise disputes, and other civil and business tort actions.
Prior to joining McDonald Hopkins, Adrianna served as a judicial intern for Judge Lita M. Popke at the Wayne County Circuit Court.
Adrianna received a J.D., cum laude, from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law in 2015. She graduated from Michigan State University with a B.A. in 2012.
Admissions - State
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- Michigan State University
Honors and Awards
- Winner of the Frank S. Sengstock Award for Excellence in Legal Research and Writing (2014)
- CALI Awards: Evidence, Sales
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association - Estate & Trust Committee
- Financial Planning Association
- The Law Catching Up With The Evolution of Cell Phones: Warrantless Searches Of A Cell Phone Are Unconstitutional Under The Fourth Amendment, 92 U. DET. MERCY L. REV. 131 (2015)