Amy Wojnarwsky is an associate in the firm’s Business Department.
Amy has provided counsel to privately held businesses in merger and acquisitions, contract and lending matters, new entity formation and business succession planning.
Following her undergraduate studies, she joined Teach for America as a corps member where she taught fifth grade and computers in Phoenix, Arizona, where she helped facilitate professional development programs and district curriculum development.
Amy earned her J.D., cum laude, from the Case Western Reserve University School of Law in 2013. She also received a Master of Elementary Education, summa cum laude, from Arizona State University in 2009 and a B.A. in political science from Yale University in 2007, where she served as a coordinator for Dwight Hall, the largest campus-based student-run service organization in the country.
Admissions - Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
Admissions - State
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Arizona State University Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College
- Yale University
- William K. Thomas American Inn of Court
- Cleveland Bridge Builders
- Yale Alumni Association of Cleveland
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Society of Financial Service Professional
- Association of Corporate Growth
Public Service and Volunteerism
- Playhouse Square Partners, Executive Board
- Junior League of Cleveland, Executive Board