Andrew Gordon-Seifert is an associate in the Intellectual Property Department at McDonald Hopkins. Andrew assists clients in evaluating strategy for asserting intellectual property rights and intellectual property litigation in trademarks, copyright, and trade secret matters. In addition, he handles various other litigation matters, involving areas of law such as antitrust, contracts, real
property, and products liability from initial pleadings to final resolution.
Prior to joining McDonald Hopkins, he spent 4 years at Vorys Sater Seymour & Pease handling commercial and antitrust litigation matters, as well as trademark, trade secret, and copyright matters. He was also a legal fellow for The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, a judicial extern for the Chief Judge R. Guy Cole, Jr., in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and an judicial extern for Judge George C. Smith in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
Andrew received his J.D. cum laude from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law and his B.A. and B.M. magna cum laude from The Ohio State University.
Admissions - Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Admissions - State
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- The Ohio State University
- Scanlon Inn of Court - Pupil (September 2016 - present)
Public Service and Volunteerism
- Summit Choral Society - Secretary and Member, Board of Directors (2016-present)
- 2018 Grammy-Winning Orchestra, Apollo’s Fire - Member, Board of Directors (2019-present)