Chris focuses his practice on the merger and acquisition are, representing buyers, sellers and investors in transactions involving privately companies.
In addition to his merger and acquisition practice, Chris has experience representing entrepreneurs and companies in a wide variety of general corporate matters, including commercial contract negotiation, structuring business organizations, and compliance issues. Chris is skilled in drafting, analyzing and negotiating all types of commercial contracts and complex agreements.
Chris also assists privately-held companies in structuring and consummating venture capital transactions and securities offerings.
Christopher earned his J.D., cum laude, from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2013. He received a B.A., Economics, from Wake Forest University in 2009.
- Represented online compliance training leader Workplace Answers in its sale to EVERFI, Inc., the nation’s leading education technology innovator.
- Represented client, a leading provider of AML/BSA solutions to financial institutions, in the sale of the company for $125M.
- Represented buyer in purchase of assets of a manufacturer of custom architectural woodworking for public and commercial buildings, including hospitals, schools, banks, retail stores, restaurants and hotels.
- Represented client in purchasing the equity of a company engaged in the sale and marketing of magnetic resonance imaging and computed X-ray tomography (CT) equipment for $6M.
- Represented client in purchasing assets of company engaged in manufacturing and distributing products for the garage door industry for $13.5M.
- Represented client in forming a $50M real estate investment fund and setting up the management structure of the fund.
Admissions - State
- Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Wake Forest University
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association