Erin focuses her practice on all aspects of commercial and business litigation with a special concentration on surety disputes, construction litigation and public utility and energy law.
Prior to joining McDonald Hopkins, Erin served as the federal judicial law clerk to the Honorable Chief Judge Duncan W. Keir and the Honorable Nancy V. Alquist of the United State Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland. She also worked for a large legal research corporation in New York City.
Erin earned her J.D., cum laude, from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2004. She received a B.A. from The Ohio State University in 2001.
Admissions - Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Admissions - State
- District of Columbia
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- The Ohio State University
Honors and Awards
- Selected for inclusion in Ohio Rising Stars (2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2017)
- American Bar Association, Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section
- National Bond Claims Association
Public Service and Volunteerism
- Researcher, "The Contract Bond Surety's Subrogation Rights," 2013
- Speaker, "Conjuring the Surety to Super-Creditor Status: Equitable Subrogation, Trust Fund Theory and Other Charms for the Magical Transformation," 2008 National Bond Claims Association Annual Meeting, Austin, Texas