Grant’s litigation experience includes representing clients in trademark infringement, false advertising, copyright infringement, right of publicity, and other unfair competition actions in state and federal court. Additionally, he has represented clients before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and has represented and counseled clients in a broad range of other intellectual property matters, including administrative proceedings under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP). Prior to joining McDonald Hopkins LLC in 2011, Grant was a partner in the Cleveland office of Baker Hostetler.
Grant earned a J.D., summa cum laude, from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2003.
Admissions - Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
Admissions - State
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- San Pueblo University (Madrid, Spain)
- Mount Union College
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association, Former Trademark Committee Chair
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- International Trademark Association
- What your business needs to know about Chinese intellectual property | Thursday, December 12, 2013
- “The Internet and Web 2.0 in the Practice of Law,” Ohio State Bar Association Annual Convention, May 2008
- "Use Technology in Intellectual Property Law," Cleveland Bar Association ePublications Committee, June 2005