Rich focuses his practice on litigation matters. Before joining the firm in 2003, he served as an Assistant County Prosecutor in the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office, where he gained significant jury trial experience. Rich has also served as Assistant Program Director and Assistant to the Law Director for the City of Parma, Ohio. His experience includes trial strategies, preparations, negotiations, and settlements.
Rich earned his J.D. from University of Akron School of Law in 1998. He received a B.A. from Baldwin Wallace College in 1994.
- Cuyahoga County, Cleveland, Ohio Prosecutor’s Office, Assistant County Prosecutor:
- Conducted over 60 trials
- Conducted over 40 jury trials
- Conceptualized strategy and prepared for over 400 trials
Admissions - State
- Baldwin Wallace College
- University of Akron School of Law
Honors and Awards
- Ohio Rising Star 2009
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Public Service and Volunteerism
- Volunteer Magistrate for the City of Parma’s Juvenile Diversion Program