U.S. Solar Development in a Tariff World
Join us April 24 for a unique mix of market intelligence with an engaging panel of industry professionals to discuss the challenges facing the solar energy market. We will discuss what to expect in 2018, the U.S. benefactors of tariffs, how project pricing is impacted by solar panel tariffs and more.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
Cleveland Program/Webcast: Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Submit questions for our panelists to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How are the new solar panel tariffs impacting project pricing?
- What do we expect in 2018, and why are we not seeing a downturn in the level of development activity?
- Who are the major U.S. benefactors of these tariffs?
- Who will lose because of these tariffs?
- How is tax reform impacting tax equity?
- How could Opportunity Zones be leveraged to help finance solar projects?
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Join us June 13, 2018 for a Business Hour: Contemporary Workplace Issues: Marijuana, #MeToo and More
EMLF 39th Annual Institute Meeting
Sunday, June 17, 2018
Karina Kendrick will be speaking at the Annual Institute Meeting
Is Your Hospital at Risk?
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Legal Pitfalls of Hospital Lab Pass-through Billing Arrangements