U.S. Solar Development in a Tariff World
Join us April 24 for a unique mix of market intelligence with an engaging panel of industry professionals to discuss the challenges facing the solar energy market. We will discuss what to expect in 2018, the U.S. benefactors of tariffs, how project pricing is impacted by solar panel tariffs and more.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m.
Cleveland Program/Webcast: Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Submit questions for our panelists to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How are the new solar panel tariffs impacting project pricing?
- What do we expect in 2018, and why are we not seeing a downturn in the level of development activity?
- Who are the major U.S. benefactors of these tariffs?
- Who will lose because of these tariffs?
- How is tax reform impacting tax equity?
- How could Opportunity Zones be leveraged to help finance solar projects?
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Fifth Third Center
600 Superior Avenue East, Suite 2100
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Complimentary Valet Parking is available on Superior Avenue in front of the Fifth Third Center.
Michael Wise - Moderator
Member; Board of Directors
Chief Financial Officer
C2 Energy Capital
American Electric Power
Director of Business Development
Lunch with Margaret Mitchell - Leaders in Education
Monday, March 2, 2020
Join us in Cleveland or via live webcast for the 5th in our Leaders in Education Lunch Series with special guest Margaret Mitchell, President and CEO of the YWCA of Greater Cleveland