Restarting Healthcare: Readiness, Risk and Response
Since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, the healthcare industry has experienced exceptional clinical, operational and financial pressure and been challenged in ways unlike ever before. Now, as the economy begins to reopen, healthcare providers must develop short-term and long-term plans for legal and regulatory compliance, health and safety measures for patients and staff, and overall business integrity.
This webinar will provide specific guidance for healthcare providers as they begin offering expanded care during the on-going public health emergency and take steps to resume normal operations.
- Employer legal obligations to providing a safe environment for staff and patients, including high risk individuals
- Practical issues and concerns related to reopening
- Updates on legal issues regarding testing/screening of employees for COVID-19
- Patient COVID-19 testing issues
- Employee benefit plan considerations for healthcare employers and employees
- Utilizing and complying with CARES Act and Main Street Lending Program funding
- Preparing for and responding to possible loan and lease defaults and other critical financial risks
- Recent and future governmental relief as a result of the coronavirus pandemic