Alec is an associate in the firm’s Business Department. His practice primarily focuses in commercial finance, public finance, and commercial real estate acquisition, development, leasing and finance. Alec has extensive experience in real estate and finance matters, including representing port authorities and other public entities in the issuance of bonds for public finance development projects, real estate investment trusts and other business entities in the acquisition of real property throughout the United States, and borrowers and lenders in commercial finance and real estate finance transactions.
Alec earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2015. He received a B.S., magna cum laude, from Michigan State University in 2012.
Admissions - State
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- Michigan State University
- Ohio Bar Association, Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
Public Service and Volunteerism
- Values in Action Foundation, Board of Directors
- Business interruption insurance claims: A potential source of funds for landlords and tenants
- Fed provides lifeline with Main Street Loans for landlords
- Steps to perfecting a security interest in consigned goods
- Navigating excuses for contractual performance under commercial leases
- Ohio's Notary Public Modernization Act: What you need to know